The Registrar's Office at Pennsylvania College of Technology maintains the academic records of all students, past and present, and determines the access and distribution of those records based on state and federal laws. We are also involved in the interpretation of academic policies as they relate to students.
Registrar's Office Services
- Confirm graduation requirements
- Process academic transcripts
- Authorize enrollment verification
- Maintain master schedule of course offerings
- Distribute grades
- Process address changes
- Schedule classes
- 8 Mid-term grades due noon: 1st 8-week classes end
- 10-16 Spring break (No classes)
- 18-29 Fall 2019 scheduling advising period
- 19 1st 8-week final grade due 10 a.m.
- 1 Scheduling begins for current students
- 6 Open House
- 19 Last day for W grades**
**For full semester courses only
View our Information for Parents page for links to information about tuition, meal plans, financial aid, housing, etc.
Student Information System (SIS)
Print/view your class schedule, check your financial account, request a transcript, change your address, print forms, and much more. [Student Information System (SIS) login]