Associate Professor, Architectural Technology
- 570.320.2400 ext. 7015
- LEC, Rm.B2006
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, 1985
- M.S., Architecture, Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA, 1997
- 1989-present, Pennsylvania College of Technology, Williamsport, PA
- 1998-present, Technology Transfer Center, VIZ training, Pennsylvania College of Technology, Williamsport, PA
- 1996-1997, Adjunct Faculty, Architecture, Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA
- 1996-1998, Consultant, Architectural License Seminars; mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and life safety; Los Angeles, CA
- 1989-present, Architectural Consulting, Private Practice
- 1988-1989, Architectural Team, Orcutt Winslow Partnership, Phoenix, AZ
- 1985-1988, Team Leader, Richard Hanson, Tucson, AZ
- 2018, CPHC (Certified Passive House Consultant)
- 2010, NABCP, Photovoltaic Entry Level Exam Passing Score Achievement
- 2009-present, LEED-AP, BD+C, United State Green Building Council
- 2006-2011, Certified Autodesk Instructor
- 1989, Registered Architect
- Society of Building Science Educators (SBSE)
- Association of University Women
- Penn College Educational Association
- 2015, Co-faculty lead for U.S. Department of Energy Race to Zero Competition. Team received Grand Winner Finalist award
- 2014, Co-faculty lead for U.S. Department of Energy Race to Zero Competition, Team received excellence in Financial Analysis
- 1984, Honorable Mention, Historic Park Competition, University of Arizona
- 2014,Centennial Colloquium Series, Presenter, Pennsylvania College of Technology, "Sustainable & Affordable Housing"
- 2009, Schreyer Institute for Teaching Excellence, Presenter, The Pennsylvania State University, "Educating for Sustainability Research"
- 2007, Bucknell Summer Institute on Sustainability, Presenter, "Defining Sustainable Practices"
- 2006, Thomas T. Taber Museum of the Lycoming County Historical Society, Presenter, "How Architecture Reflects Cultural Values: An eclectic look at Victorianism, feng shui, and sustainability"
- 2006, Williamsport Preservation Society, Presenter, "Introduction to Sustainability and Sustainable Building Practices"
- 1998, European Association of Architectural Educators (EAAE) and Architectural Research Centers Consortium (ARCC) Presenter, University of North Carolina, "The Internet and The Design Studio"
- 1997, Architectural Research Centers Consortium (ARCC), Spring Research Conference, Presenter, Atlanta, GA, "Teaching Structures in the Beginning Design Studio"