Instructor, Construction Management
- 570.320.2400 ext. 7205
- LEC, Rm.B2117
- M.Ed., In progress, The Pennsylvania State University
- 1983, Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- 2009-present, Instructor, School of Construction & Design Technologies, Pennsylvania College of Technology
- 2005-present, President, South Williamsport, PA and Mountville, PA, Provide contract project management for commercial and industrial projects as well as design-build of custom manufacturing equipment.
- 1992-2005, Vice President, Columbia, PA, Managed a company that provided industrial and commercial construction projects for the municipal and industrial markets.
- 1988-1992, Vice President, Augusta, GA, Managed industrial and commercial contracting for Department of Energy facilities as well as food processing and chemical processing plants.
- 1983-1987, Project Manager, Various Locations, Engineer-in-Training program for a national industrial mechanical contractor. Projects included new construction of nuclear, fossil fuel, and alternative fuel electrical power generating plants as well as improvements to steel mills and chemical processing plants.
- ASME, Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section IX
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Supervision of Asbestos Abatement Projects
- South Carolina Process Piping License
- Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC) Member