- M.Ed., Mathematics Education - Pennsylvania State University
- Administrative Certification - Pennsylvania State University
- B.S., Mathematics - Lock Haven University
- President's Award for Outstanding Assessment of Student Learning (jointly with Joanna Flynn) - Pennsylvania College of Technology, 2015
- Excellence in Teaching Award - Pennsylvania College of Technology, 1995
I have been involved in either teaching and/or administration for over 43 years. Throughout that time, I have had the opportunity to work with a wide range of students of various mathematical backgrounds (from extreme math anxiety to those gifted in the subject) and grade levels (from 7th grade through graduate students). My career journey has taken me to a variety of institutions, which has helped to enhance my background and understanding of student challenges in order to help them better come to an appreciation of mathematics. I very much look forward to opportunities to work with students and help them to garner a deeper appreciation, mastery, and application of mathematics.