Dr. Gregory Frailey, D.O., FACOEP
Medical Director, Paramedic Program & Physician Assistant Studies Program
- 570.320.2400 ext. 8017
- PAC, Rm.101A
- D.O., Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, 1984
- B.S., Premedicine, Pennsylvania State University, 1977
- Board Certification/Specialty: Emergency Medicine/Emergency Medical Services
- Flight Surgeon, United States Navy, 1985-2005
- Emergency Physician, Assistant Director of EMS, Guthrie Clinic, Sayre, Pa., 1990-1992
- Emergency Physician, EMS Medical Director, Susquehanna Health/Susquehanna Regional EMS, 1992-Present.
- Review and evaluate program curriculum and course content to make recommendations to the paramedic program.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining relationships with area health providers for the purpose of developing and supporting clinical affiliations, program enrollment, and program objectives.
- Assist with development of the programs long-range plan, compliance with accreditation standards, and monitor student progress.