Assistant Professor, HVAC Technology/Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Co-department Head
- 570.320.2400 ext. 7055
- LEC, Rm.B1032
- M.S., Workforce Education and Development, Leadership Emphasis, The Pennsylvania State University
- B.S., Workforce Education and Development, The Pennsylvania State University
- A.A.S., HVAC Technology, Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Certificate, Plumbing, Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Instructor, HVAC/Plumbing, Central PA Institute of Science & Technology
- Instructor, Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Lehigh Career & Technical Institute
- Serviced, installed and tested environmental test chambers and pharmaceutical and industrial ovens
- Performed various tests on equipment and instrumentation; including control calibration, motor balancing, air flow measurement and uniformity testing.
- Serviced and repaired residential HVACR systems including oil, gas, and geothermal heat pumps.
- Serviced industrial, commercial and supermarket refrigeration systems.
- Vocational Instructional II Certification in Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- ICE Certification: residential air conditioning and heating, commercial refrigeration, light commercial air conditioning and heating
- NATE Certification: oil furnaces
- Section 608 and 609 EPA Refrigeration Certification
- International Ground Source Heat Pump Association Accredited Installer