International Student Admissions Checklist
- Submit International Admissions Application
- Submit evidence of English proficiency.
- Submit official Financial Guarantee and supporting documents.
- Submit official high school transcripts*.
- Submit official prior university transcripts* for transfer evaluation (for transfer students or students who previously attend another university).
* Official copies, in English, of all educational transcripts (high school and postsecondary academic records and diplomas from universities/colleges in the US or other country, if applicable); no faxed copied accepted. All transcripts must be transcribed by World Education Services (WES).
Once all application documents are received:
- Acceptance e-mail is sent to you.
- I-20 document for obtaining visa is issued – specifically for degree program – and is mailed to you.
- After receiving your I-20 document, you should make an appointment with the US Embassy for a visa interview.
- Prior to visa interview, you must pay the SEVIS I-901 fee of $200 through the Department of Homeland Security and print the receipt for proof of payment.
- Attend visa interview.
- If approved, you will receive your F-1 student visa to study at Penn College.
- You may then make travel arrangements to arrive at Penn College.