Your official secondary — and postsecondary, if you have studied previously at another postsecondary institution — school records must be evaluated by an organization recognized by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services.
Your official records and official evaluation should be sent directly to Penn College from the evaluation service – not from you. If you studied previously at an institution in the U.S., please request that institution to send your official transcript(s) directly to Penn College.
Demonstration of English language proficiency, through one of the following ways:
- A score of 68 or higher on the TOEFL iBT. Official scores should be sent directly from ETS to Penn College (ID# 2989).
- A band score of 6.0 or higher on IELTS, academic version. Official scores should be sent directly from the testing service to Penn College.
- 24 credits of academic (not English preparatory or vocational) coursework with a minimum overall GPA of 2.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) completed within the immediate prior 24-month period at a regionally accredited U.S. college or university.
- SAT Reading score of 23 or higher and Writing and Language score of 28 or higher (on SAT taken in March 2016 or later) or SAT Critical Reading score of 420 or higher and a Writing sub-score of 6 or higher (on SAT taken prior to March 2016).
- A diploma from a secondary or postsecondary school in a country where English is the official language and was the language of instruction while you were attending.
If you are planning to study on an F-1 student visa, we will need a letter of financial commitment from your financial guarantor confirming sponsorship for one academic year (nine months), payable to Penn College.
Complete the International Student Sponsor Letter and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students not sponsored by a government or corporate entity must also submit an official financial/bank statement provided on behalf of the financial guarantor showing minimum required funds dated within the previous six months. For the 2022-2023 academic year, the minimum funds required is 39,114 USD. You may scan and email a copy of your financial documents to email@example.com.
2022-2023 academic year estimated costs
First-year cost estimator
|Tuition Based on 15 credits
|Books & Supplies
|Total Estimated Costs
Submit a copy of your passport.
You may scan and email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.