Penn College has nearly 6,000 students enrolled in bachelor- and associate-degree and certificate majors in various disciplines.
We prepare our students for a lifetime of success by combining classroom theory with hands-on training. Penn College students learn in modern facilities using state-of-the-art equipment from faculty who know the world of work. Now we would like to showcase their abilities to you during Penn College’s Career Fair.
If you have questions contact Career Services.
Career Fair registration includes:
- One exhibit booth to include one 6' skirted table, two folding chairs, wastebasket, and an ID sign . If you require electricity (for laptops, lights, etc.), be sure to indicate that on the registration form and bring your own extension cord.
- Registration includes 2 attendees meal tickets, additional meal tickets are $25/pp. Meal tickets include breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks.
- Online Career Fair listing
- Link to your company's website on the Career Fair page (if provided)
- Company biography in the Career Fair Employer Online Directory
- Setup begins at 8 a.m. – Please note the drop-off point for the Bardo Gymnasium and the Field House.
- Career Fair runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|Career Fair Option||Cost|
|Tuesday, October 15, 2019||$300.00|
|Wednesday, October 16, 2019||$300.00|
- Registration includes 2 attendees meal tickets, additional meal tickets are $25/pp.
Other Employer Services
In addition to the Career Fair, we offer employers the following:
Pennsylvania College of Technology follows National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) principles for professional conduct for career services and employment professionals.