Returning Students

Former students of Pennsylvania College of Technology, Williamsport Area Community College, or Williamsport Technical Institute who wish to reenroll apply for readmission by submitting our regular online application for admission.


Ready to level up?

Students in good standing may reenroll anytime. Click to expand 1, 2, or 3 below.

Students who wish to reenroll but have had disciplinary or academic action taken against them have the opportunity to appeal.

Just complete our institutional application, indicating your past Penn College attendance, to get started.


If you’ve attended any other institution since the time you last attended Penn College, request transcripts be sent to the Admissions Office at:
- or -
Admissions, DIF 119
Pennsylvania College of Technology
One College Ave.
Williamsport, PA 17701

Great news! As a returning student, you have likely already met placement requirements and are all set for step 3. You'll find out during scheduling with your academic school if you might need to take action.

Application Deadlines

We are currently accepting returning student applications for Fall 2024.

Financial Aid

Financial Aid Deadlines


APR 05

Penn College's priority FAFSA submission deadline is April 5 for the 2024-2025 academic year.


DEC 01

The best time period to apply for Penn College Scholarships for the following academic year is December 1 until the time we start awarding, which is early March.

For scholarships not funded by Penn College, deadlines vary from program to program, and are determined by the sponsor.


Frequently Asked Questions

How do I reenroll for the same or different major?

Your first step is to complete the application for admission. When you complete the application, you will have the opportunity to choose the major you wish to enroll in at that point.

How do I reenroll after being academically suspended or on academic probation?

You will need to appeal to reenroll by submitting a letter of appeal to the Assistant Dean of Academic Operations.

Am I eligible for academic renewal?

Upon a second academic suspension from the College, you will be eligible for Academic Renewal after a minimum of four academic years have passed since any for-credit coursework has been attempted or completed at Penn College.

How do I reenroll to complete a minor?

Baccalaureate-degree graduates may reenroll up to two years after graduation to complete a minor. Contact the Registrar's Office for assistance.

How and when can I schedule classes?

You should contact your Academic School Office for questions regarding scheduling.

Business, Arts & Sciences
Engineering Technologies
Nursing & Health Sciences

How do I get access to my Student Account? (e.g., Student Portal, PCT Email)?

For information regarding student accounts and services please visit our Information Technology Services website.

Will I have the same academic advisor?

For questions regarding who your academic advisor will be, please contact your Academic School Office.

Learn more about academic advising.

How do I apply for housing?

Once you've been offered readmission, you can apply for housing via the Student Portal.

How do I complete the FAA?

You can submit your FAA via Student Portal after you've been offered readmission.

When will I receive my tuition bill (eBill)?

For important dates regarding when eBills are available, tuition due dates, and optional services to be added to your eBill, visit our Bursar's Office website.  

How do I resolve the holds on my account? (e.g., parking fine, etc.)

Contact the offices which placed the holds on your account. They will be able to provide you with details regarding your holds and your next steps for getting the holds removed. 

What academic support services are available?

Through Tutoring Services, all students have access to on-campus tutoring and writing center services as well as 24/7 online tutoring.

Where can I find how many courses I have left to complete my degree?

Returning students can find the courses remaining to complete their degree by viewing their Degree Audit on Student Portal.

I’ve taken courses elsewhere since attending Penn College. How can I see what will transfer in?

Use our Transfer Course Equivalency Search to match the classes you've taken to those offered at Penn College.

I'm here to help

Applying shouldn't be your most difficult college assignment. I specialize in situations like yours—I'll talk and walk you through the process.