You are not considered officially registered for a particular semester until your bill for tuition and fees has been satisfied. When you are officially registered, you will receive notification via an email sent to your Penn College student email account.
Once you receive this notification, log in to the Student Information System (SIS) using your network username and password to access your official schedule. Review your schedule for accuracy; then print a copy, which will be helpful for locating classes and purchasing books.
If you plan to NOT ATTEND Penn College, you must notify the Registrar’s Office in writing. You can email the Registrar’s Office (include your name, student ID number, and reason for not attending).
IMPORTANT: If you do not notify the Registrar’s Office in writing that you will not be attending, you will be charged a minimum of 30% of tuition for each registered class. In addition, any grades assigned by instructors will be permanently recorded on your transcript.
Making Changes to Your Schedule
- All schedule changes should be approved by your academic school office or adviser.
- You can change your schedule via Web scheduling up to midnight before the first day of the semester.
- If you are funded through TAA, or are on academic probation, you will not be able to use Web Scheduling to make schedule changes. Instead, you must process your schedule changes with a staff member in the Academic Services Office, Registrar's Office, or appropriate academic school office.
- If your tuition and fees are not satisfied by the first day of the semester, your schedule will be purged and will need to be rebuilt.
- Current students: detailed scheduling information is available on the Registrar's portal site.