You've got skills. You're a hands-on learner. And you're ahead of the curve thanks to your CTC education. Keep your momentum going with the Career & Technical Education Student Scholarship. Your hard work and potential paired with a Penn College degree will prime you to be a leader in your field. And there's more! Because you've put in the time and done the work, you may be eligible for advanced college credits.
To be eligible for consideration for the Career & Technical Education Student Scholarship, a student must:
- Be a Pennsylvania resident
- Enroll as a first-time, full-time student
- Earn a 2.0 cumulative GPA for all CTE completed coursework.
- Submit final, official CTC/CTE transcript to the Admissions Office
- Submit the Penn College Scholarship Application
- File a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
Additionally, an eligible student must be a completer of a state approved 1, 2, 3, or 4-year Career and Technical Education (CTE) program (as defined by Pennsylvania Department of Education). This scholarship will be counted as "Last Money In" for financial aid purposes. Penn College employee dependents are not eligible for this award.
The Career & Technical Education Student Scholarship is renewable for up to four years for a bachelor-degree student and two years for an associate-degree student. Recipients must:
- Be enrolled full-time
- Maintain a 2.5 graduation GPA or higher
Find Your Future
Explore our 100+ programs at-a-glance.
Financial Aid Questions?
Have questions about the Career & Technical Education Student Scholarship? We're here to help.
Have questions about Penn College or the admissions process? Admissions Counselors are ready to answer all of your questions.