At Penn College, we recognize you. Respect your commitment. And appreciate the sacrifices you make for our country. On behalf of Wildcats everywhere, we welcome your diverse experience and value your insight. Because of you, our community is stronger.
Military Tuition Assistance Program
It is our privilege to extend a tuition discount to all active military personnel. Here’s how it works.
- Active duty military members will receive a discounted tuition rate of $250 per semester credit hour.
- This benefit may not exceed 18 credit hours or $4,500 per fiscal year (Oct. 1 - Sept. 30).
- The $250 per-credit rate aligns with the $250 per-credit benefit offered by the Armed Forces Tuition Assistance program.
- When the Penn College Military Tuition Assistance Program is paired with the Armed Forces Tuition Assistance program, active military are eligible to pursue college credits at Penn College tuition free.
- These benefits are considered 'gift aid' because the money received generally does not need to be paid back. Eligibility is determined by many factors; we encourage you to determine if you qualify.
Am I Eligible?
To qualify for these benefits, you must be an active service member in the U.S. Armed Forces. Each military branch has its own tuition assistance application form and procedures. Check out your branch to learn more.
NOTE: Penn College requires that you show a valid military-issued ID card to verify active duty status.
- SASC, Rm. 1068
matches /admissions/veterans-military-resources/active-duty-military-students ... percision: 2 of 1
Major General Fred F. Marty, USA Retired, Veterans and Military Resource Center
- SASC, Rm. 1033
matches /admissions/veterans-military-resources/active-duty-military-students ... percision: 3 of 2