If you attended another college in the fall and plan to transfer to Penn College in the spring, there are a few steps you’ll need to take to make sure your aid follows you. Simply follow the instructions below and allow two to 14 days for us to be notified of changes you make.
If you’re planning a transfer in the summer or fall, please follow the general financial aid application process.
- Log onto PHEAA's Account Access
- Click on 'View the Status on my PA State Grant' from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Select the correct academic year (if more than one year is listed) and click 'View Details'.
- Select 'Update School Information'.
- Make needed changes to your college of attendance or housing status on the 'Change of School Information Form', click 'Submit' and you are done.
- Note: There is no winter term at Penn College.
- If you change your housing status, you should check your Penn College Financial Aid Authorization (FAA) via SIS to be sure your living arrangements (housing) match PHEAA's housing status during the same academic year.
- Ask the other college to cancel the next disbursement of your loan.
- Contact your private alternative loan lender about canceling your next disbursement and completing a new loan application for Penn College.
Note: Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant and Federal Work-Study awards cannot be transferred to Penn College. Your financial eligibility will be determined upon completion of the financial aid process.