You're a high achiever. A big thinker. A college graduate with an associate's degree. And you're ready to take your education to the next level. The Penn College Transfer Student Scholarship was created for students like you. Ready to pursue a bachelor's degree and open up a world of opportunity.
To be eligible for consideration for the Penn College Transfer Student Scholarship, students must:
- Complete an associate degree with a minimum 3.5 graduation GPA prior to enrollment at Penn College
- Enroll as a full-time student
- Be a first-time bachelor’s degree seeking student
- Submit the Penn College Scholarship Application
- File a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
First preference is given to Pennsylvania residents and members of Phi Theta Kappa. This scholarship will be counted as "Last Money In" for financial aid purposes. Penn College employee dependents are not eligible for this award.
The Penn College Transfer Student Scholarship is renewable for the duration of study to complete a bachelor's degree. Recipients must:
- Be enrolled full-time
- Maintain a 2.5 graduation GPA or higher
Find Your Future
Explore our 100+ programs at-a-glance.
Financial Aid Questions?
Have questions about the Transfer Student Scholarship? We're here to help.
Have questions about Penn College or the admissions process? Admissions Counselors are ready to answer all of your questions.