You ask questions. Then you challenge the answers. You think critically, explore creatively, and seek innovation. Because you’re blazing a path to a career that will transform tomorrow.
Now that you’ve built a solid STEM foundation at the high-school level, Penn College is the perfect place to keep that momentum going. Here you'll find hands-on labs where you can apply concepts in 100+ diverse programs, all while learning from faculty with real-world experience.
As a Penn College STEM Scholar, you can take advantage of a $2,000 annual renewable scholarship. Apply this to a future made by hand and tomorrow is yours for the making.
To be eligible for consideration for the STEM Scholars award, a student must:
- Graduate from one of the following schools:
- Downingtown STEM Academy
- Harrisburg High School SciTech Campus
- Pittsburgh Science & Technology Academy
- The Science Leadership Academy
- Earn a 2.5 cumulative high school GPA or be nominated by a school counselor
- Enroll as a first-time, full-time student
- Submit final, official high school transcript to the Admissions Office
- Submit the Penn College Scholarship Application
- File a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
This scholarship will be counted as "Last Money In" for financial aid purposes. Penn College employee dependents are not eligible for this award.
The STEM Scholars award is renewable for up to four years for a bachelor-degree student and two years for an associate-degree student. Recipients must:
- Be enrolled full-time
- Maintain a 2.5 graduation GPA or higher
Find Your Future
Explore our 100+ programs at-a-glance.
Financial Aid Questions?
Have questions about the Career & Technical Student Scholarship? We're here to help.
Have questions about Penn College or the admissions process? Admissions Counselors are ready to answer all of your questions.