You ask questions. Then you challenge the answers. You think critically, explore creatively, and seek innovation. Because you’re blazing a path to a career that will transform tomorrow.
Now that you’ve built a solid STEM foundation at the high-school level, Penn College is the perfect place to keep that momentum going. Here you'll find hands-on labs where you can apply concepts in 100+ diverse programs, all while learning from faculty with real-world experience.
As a Penn College STEM Scholar, you can take advantage of a $2,000 annual renewable scholarship. Apply this to a future made by hand and tomorrow is yours for the making.
To be eligible for consideration for the STEM Scholars award, a student must:
- Graduate from one of the following schools:
- Downingtown STEM Academy
- Harrisburg High School SciTech Campus
- Pittsburgh Science & Technology Academy
- The Science Leadership Academy
- Earn a 2.5 cumulative high school GPA or be nominated by a school counselor
- Submit the Penn College Scholarship Application
- Submit final, official high school transcript to the Admissions Office
- Enroll as a first-time, full-time student
The STEM Scholars award is renewable for up to four years for a bachelor-degree student and two years for an associate-degree student. Recipients must:
- Be enrolled full-time
- Maintain a 2.5 graduation GPA or higher
Find Your Future
Explore our 100+ programs at-a-glance.
Financial Aid Questions?
Have questions about the Career & Technical Student Scholarship? We're here to help.
Have questions about Penn College or the admissions process? Admissions Counselors are ready to answer all of your questions.