You're a high achiever. A big thinker. A college graduate with an associate's degree. And you're ready to take your education to the next level. The Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Student Scholarship was created for students like you. Ready to pursue a bachelor's degree and open up a world of opportunity.
To be eligible for consideration for the Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Student Scholarship, students must:
- Have completed an associate degree with a minimum 3.5 graduation GPA prior to enrollment at Penn College
- Be a member of Phi Theta Kappa (proof of membership required)
- Enroll as a full-time student
- Be a first-time bachelor’s degree seeking student
- Submit the Penn College Scholarship Application (will be used for the selection process)
First preference is given to Pennsylvania residents.
The Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Student Scholarship is renewable for the duration of study to complete a bachelor's degree. Recipients must:
- Be enrolled full-time
- Maintain a 2.5 graduation GPA or higher
Find Your Future
Explore our 100+ programs at-a-glance.
Financial Aid Questions?
Have questions about the Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Student Scholarship? We're here to help.
Have questions about Penn College or the admissions process? Admissions Counselors are ready to answer all of your questions.