Ready When You Are
The clean, comfortable, and state-of-the-art facilities are open convenient hours seven days-a-week when classes are in session during the fall and spring semesters and open weekdays during breaks and summer sessions.
- When the College has a weather-related delay or closure, announcements will be made through the PCT Alert system, on the Portal, PCToday, and local TV and radio stations.
- In the event of a delay, the time that the Fitness Center opens will be based on the time the College opens in relation to 8 a.m. classes. For example, if there is a two hour delay, the College and the Fitness Center will open at 10 a.m.
- If the College closes early, the Fitness Center will observe its normal operating hours based on staff availability. In the event that the College closes for the entire day, the Fitness Center will open at 10 a.m., provided staff are available.
- Two weight rooms (machines & free weights)
- Cardio room
- Netpulse Entertainment System
- “Whole house” stereo system
- Daily towel service
- Full locker room facilities
- Day-use and rental lockers
- Cardio equipment
- Strength training equipment
Personal Fitness Training
Students can take advantage of low cost personal fitness training at the College's Fitness Centers. Personal trainers conduct fitness assessments, develop personalized fitness programs, and coach clients to properly use cardiovascular, strength, and flexibility equipment.
Group fitness classes are available to students, including: Pound Fitness, Yoga, and Zumba.