- Architecture & Sustainable Design
- Building Construction
- Civil Engineering & Surveying
- Collision Repair & Restoration
- Construction Management
- Diesel Truck, Heavy Equipment & Power Generation
- Heavy Equipment Operations
With ever-changing tools and technology, preparing tomorrow’s workforce can be a complex undertaking. Thanks to the Corporate Tomorrow Makers program at Penn College, the relationship between industry and education is mutually beneficial. Students get scholarship opportunities and hands-on experience with equipment just like they’ll find in the field. Plus, industry partners get skilled professionals to fill in-demand positions. It’s a win-win for the future.