- Immerse students in experiential healthcare learning experiences where they can apply theoretical concepts to real-world applications.
- Provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to enter or advance within the healthcare workforce and to be eligible for initial or continuing licensure, certification, and advanced education.
- Equip students with effective interpersonal skills that prepares them to work collaboratively in diverse healthcare teams.
- Cultivate a school-wide commitment to diversity and inclusiveness that fosters a community of respect in the classroom and beyond.
- Develop caring graduates who possess the essential qualities of accountability, integrity, critical thinking, and information literacy needed to be safe, competent, patient-centered healthcare professionals.