The College Transitions Office at Pennsylvania College of Technology provides services, activities, and resources to teachers, counselors, administrators, and students in K-12 schools.
- Career Day (fall/spring)
- SMART Girls (summer)
- Framing Your Future (Apr. 9)
- Penn College NOW
dual enrollment program
- SAT Preparation for Math, English, Reading, and Writing
For Teachers, Counselors, and Administrators
- Group Tour Request
- College and Career Readiness Conference
online courses for educators
- Degrees that work.tv
career exploration videos with free lesson planning guides
- Getting Them There
resources to help counselors get students to college
- Working Class
The Working Class documentary series
- Educational Improvement Tax Credit
- Science Festival Vendor Registration
2019 Science Festival is February 21
College Transitions activities fully support the Pennsylvania State Academic Standards.
Penn College® NOW
Students earn Penn College credits while at high school through dual enrollment in Penn College NOW courses.
Penn College NOW classes are taught by approved high school teachers at the student’s home high school or career and technology center.
* Penn College Scholarships will be offered to students entering grades 9-12 who complete select pre-college programs.
... is a series of documentaries for public broadcast that spotlight emerging technologies, and include FREE classroom resources for K-12 students.