Penn College Dual Enrollment
Penn College Dual Enrollment
Your path to tomorrow
Penn College Dual Enrollment is where it all starts.
Penn College Dual Enrollment allows you to explore a future career option while earning free college credits that can be applied towards one or more majors at Penn College.
The journey continues at Penn College.
Home to hands-on learning and a community of problem solvers and critical thinkers, Penn College offers 100+ diverse majors—from healthcare and IT to welding and plastics.
The possibilities never end.
Our 96.2% job placement rate is proof. Tomorrow needs more Penn College graduates. When you’re real-world ready, a future of opportunity awaits.
Why Penn College Dual Enrollment?
Tuition for Penn College Dual Enrollment is free. The more courses students take (at no per-credit cost), the less money they'll spend once it's time to earn a degree after high school.
Students who have already taken college coursework spend less time earning a degree.
No matter what you plan to do after graduation, if you have already shown success in college courses, you will be more competitive in the job market and the college admissions process. Plus, excelling in challenging coursework builds confidence.
Prep for college
Through Penn College Dual Enrollment, students have the chance to visit our campus, see our facilities, and meet our college faculty.
Making an impact
Last year, 1,512 students earned 5,642 credits valued at more than $3.3 million through Penn College Dual Enrollment.
The following schools and CTCs are Penn College partners. For more information about the offerings available, find your school below.
- Benton Area High School
- Berks Career & Technology Center
- Blairsville High School
- Bradford Area High School
- Carlisle High School
- Cedar Cliff High School
- Central Montgomery County Technical High School
- Central Pennsylvania Institute of Science and Technology
- Central Westmoreland Career & Technology Center
- Clearfield County Career & Technology Center
- Columbia-Montour Area Vocational Technical School
- Cumberland Perry Area Vocational Technical School
- Dauphin County Technical School
- Dover Area High School
- East Juniata High School
- Eastern Westmoreland Career & Technology Center
- Fayette County Career & Technical Institute
- Franklin County Career & Technology Center
- Hughesville High School
- Jersey Shore Area High School
- Juniata High School
- Keystone Central School District
- Lancaster County Career & Technology Center
- Lycoming Career & Technology Center
- Mifflin County Academy of Science and Technology
- Mifflinburg Area High School
- Milton Area High School
- Milton Hershey School
- Monroe Career & Technical Institute
- Montgomery Area High School
- Montoursville Area High School
- North Penn - Liberty High School
- North Penn- Mansfield High School
- Northern Tier Career Center
- Northumberland County Career & Technology Center
- Red Land High School
- Red Lion Area High School
- Saltsburg High School
- Schuylkill Technology Center
- Seneca Highlands Career & Technology Center
- South Williamsport Area High School
- Sullivan County High School
- SUN Area Technical Institute
- TCHS - Pennock's Bridge Campus
- TCHS - Pickering Campus
- TCHS- Brandywine Campus
- Troy Area High School
- Upper Dauphin Area High School
- Warren County Career Center
- Warrior Run High School
- Wellsboro Area High School
- Williamson High School
- Williamsport Area High School
- York County School of Technology
"Penn College was the only school I visited and the only place I applied. I knew right away that I wanted a smaller college and would benefit from the hands-on experience. It was also important for me to have personal relationships with my professors. I knew the instructors at Penn College would know my name."
Penn College Dual Enrollment Student & Current Penn College Nursing Student