Gain valuable practical skills needed to repair and maintain conventional and hybrid-powered engines and industrial equipment.
Penn College's diesel technology program has given me a great foundation. From basic engine and power train principles to electronic troubleshooting and automatic transmissions rebuild, I've developed the skill set I need to work in industry. I've also been pleased with the opportunities I've had to develop industry relationships while still a student.
Steven Seguine, Diesel Technology
- 40 late-model diesel engines, including a 2011 Caterpillar C9.3 engine
- 15 drive-axle carriers
- 15 power-shift transmission
- 10 Allison transmissions
- 30 mechanical transmissions
- 12 refrigeration units
- 10 truck tractors including Kenworth, Peterbuilt, Freightliner, International, and Mack
- 2011 Freightliner with Tier 4 Emissions
- 2011 Freightliner with an Eaton hybrid drive system
- 650 horsepower Engine Dynamometer