Explore Penn College at Fall Open House on Oct. 26
Fall Open House at Pennsylvania College of Technology − a special mission affiliate of The Pennsylvania State University − will be held Sunday, Oct. 26, providing opportunities for prospective students, their families and friends to learn more about the college, its academic programs and facilities.
The event will be offered from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the main campus in Williamsport, and free transportation will be provided to and from the college's Schneebeli Earth Science Center near Allenwood and Lumley Aviation Center at the Williamsport Regional Airport in Montoursville.
Dennis L. Correll, associate dean of admissions and financial aid, invites all visitors to experience the Penn College difference. "Open House is a great opportunity to meet our current students, tour the campus and speak with our faculty," he said. "Please arrive early to make the most of your visit."
Open House visitors may participate in a variety of activities:
- Attend information sessions to learn more about the admissions process, financial aid, and academic programs and procedures
- Attend a "Choosing a Major" session for help with selecting a career path
- Tour the campus and view the state-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- Meet with faculty and school deans to learn more about academic majors representing more than 100 career areas
- Attend a housing session to learn more about on- and off-campus housing options
- Interact with current students and learn more about student organizations and campus life at Penn College
Visit online for information including a registration form; suggestions on how to make the most of your day; a list of general-information sessions; a campus activity guide; advice for getting around by shuttle, bus or car; directions to campus; a campus map; and a list of lodging in the Williamsport area.
Those who cannot attend Open House on Oct. 26 may schedule a campus tour online at the Open House Web site or call the Admissions Office toll-free at (800) 367-9222.
Penn College will offer a Spring Open House on Saturday, March 28.