Penn College NOW
Penn College NOW is a program that allows high school students to earn Penn College credits through dual enrollment.
Penn College NOW classes are taught by approved high school teachers at the student's home high school or career and technology center.
Beginning Fall 2014, the tuition for Penn College NOW is free.
Resources and Downloads
- 2013-2014 Course Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Handbook
- Sample Math Placement Test
National Alliance of Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships
The following secondary schools are partners in Penn College NOW. For more information about the offerings available at any given school, please click on the link for your school.
- Biglerville High School
- Central Pennsylvania Institute of Science and Technology
- Clearfield County Career & Technology Center
- Columbia-Montour Area Vocational-Technical School
- Cowanesque Valley High School
- Hughesville High School
- Jersey Shore Area High School
- Keystone Central Career & Technology Center
- Liberty High School
- Loyalsock Township High School
- Lycoming Career & Technology Center
- Mansfield High School
Penn College NOW is partially funded by the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Improvement Act of 2006 (Public Law 109-270) through the Pennsylvania Department of Education and by Pennsylvania College of Technology. Partial support for this work was provided by the National Science Foundation's Advanced Technological Education (ATE) program under Award No. 1003435. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.