The Plastics Innovation & Resource Center (PIRC) at Penn College is an internationally recognized provider of plastics training and industry partnership programs. PIRC offerings include GSPC, the only program of its kind that audits company procedures, trains employees to the highest standards, and certifies through a comprehensive, independent system. Drawing upon the expertise of renowned instructors and advisors, Penn College delivers solutions to meet the skills gap and consulting needs of companies in all major plastics manufacturing processes.
Available Training Topics
- Global Standards for Plastics Certification (GSPC)
- Injection Molding
- Cut-Sheet Thermoforming
- Roll-Fed Thermoforming
- Blow Molding
- Rotational Molding
- Color Science
- Decoupled Molding
- Plastic Material Selection and Testing
Current Course Offerings
These courses are currently available for individuals or groups to enroll.
- Color Science & Weathering
- Extrusion Seminar & Hands-On Workshop
- Hands-On Heavy-Gauge/Cut-Sheet Thermoforming
- Hands-On Thin-Gauge/Roll-Fed Thermoforming
- Injection Molding Processing 1
- Injection Molding Processing 2 & Troubleshooting
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Reading)
- Plastic Materials, Processing, and Testing
- Rotational Molding & Advanced Materials Workshop
Courses may be customized to meet your company's needs. Contact Workforce Development at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Ready-To-Go Training Solutions
These courses are available to schedule for your group or company. Each of these, or training in any topic, can always be customized to meet your needs.
Dedication held for Shell-funded plastics facility at Penn College
College offers injection molding processing workshops
Extrusion workshop attracts plastics pros
Season of well-regarded plastics workshops continues
Rotational molding workshop attracts appreciative professionals