About this program
- Service technician
- Service equipment representative
- Rebuilding shop assembler
- Repair shop operator
- Parts & inventory control
At Penn College, we believe your educational experience should go beyond specialized skills. Real-world ready means taking a broader approach that builds communication skills, inspires collaboration, and encourages exploration of arts, history, and science.
Specialization requires in-depth knowledge and high-level proficiency. Students learn and apply major-specific concepts, skills, and methods.
- Honda Automotive Fundamentals and Dealership Operations (HAD110)
- Honda Brake Systems (HAD120)
- Honda Dealership Internship I (HAD160)
- Vehicle Safety Inspection (AMT242)
- Honda Electrical I (HAD140)
- Honda Automotive Engines, Diagnosis, Overhaul and Repair (HAD150)
- Honda Dealership Internship II (HAD161)
- Honda Electrical II (HAD210)
- Honda Dealership Internship III (HAD162)
- Honda Steering and Suspension (HAD220)
- Honda Gasoline, CNG and Hybrid Fuel and Emission Systems (HAD230)
- Honda Dealership Internship IV (HAD163)
- Honda Heating and Air Conditioning (HAD240)
- Honda Transmissions and Driveline (HAD250)
- Honda Dealership Internship V (HAD164)
Perspectives are points of view, offering a variety of ways of understanding, interacting, and influencing the world. Students identify, explain, and utilize the approaches used by academics and professionals to study, analyze, or understand problems, and offer solutions.
- First Year Experience (FYE101)
- Fitness and Lifetime Sports Elective (FIT)
- Physics Survey (PHS103) or
- Physics with Technological Applications (PHS114)
- Humanities Elective (HUM) or
- Social Science Elective (SSE) or
- Art Elective (ART) or
- Foreign Language Elective (FOR) or
- Applied Arts Elective (AAE) or
- International Field Experience Elective (IFE)
Foundations are the practical, intellectual, and social skills: communication, collaboration, critical and ethical thinking, quantitative thinking, and technological literacy that are crucial to every student at every stage of education and at every stage of life.
Work with experts to become an expert
Penn College's strong partnerships impact every step of your journey – from your first day in the classroom and labs, to career placement (oftentimes before graduation) and beyond.
Automotive Technology: Honda PACT
The Honda PACT program is designed to meet the growing demand for Honda and Acura certified automotive technicians.
Follow your passion
Automotive Technology Management, Online
Bachelor of Science Degree (B.S.) Online
Automotive Technology Management
Bachelor of Science Degree (B.S.)
Associate of Applied Science Degree (A.A.S.)
Lead and put your skills to the test
Penn College Motorsports Association
Student Organizations at Penn College
Your college experience is about more than the classroom. Join one of 65+ clubs and organizations, or create your own.
‘Retired’ UPS vehicle finds renewed purpose with students
Students in Pennsylvania College of Technology’s diesel equipment technology program have invaluable laboratory access to a time ...
Automotive grad finalist for national teaching honor
Penn College alumnus Harrison G. Young, an automotive technology instructor in Jersey Shore Area High School’s career and ...
Mustang speaker looks to past to inspire tomorrow makers
Students in Penn College’s automotive, collision repair and restoration majors were treated to a colorful recap of recent ...
The community as their classroom
Students supplement lab work with Honda field trip
Students in the automotive technology: Honda PACT program recently visited the Honda Heritage Center and Honda manufacturing facility in Marysville, Ohio, learning about the history of the Honda Motor Co. and its various technologies, as well as how the manufacturing process relates to their curriculum at Penn College.