From designing strategic action plans to implementing a coordinated response during an emergency, you’ll learn proven industry methods. This specialized program is designed to prepare graduates for diverse positions across public and private industries.
Federal Employee Tuition Discount Program
Career-Advancing Online Program
As a federal employee, you can save 25% on tuition when pursuing your online bachelor's degree in Emergency Management & Homeland Security.
If you are a federal employee and wish to opt into this pilot program, please complete the form below.
Federal Employee Discount Program Details
To take advantage of this discount program, students must be full-time federal employees and adhere to eligibility and program requirements.
- The discount program is effective with the fall 2023 semester.
- The discount will not be applied retroactively for semesters prior to the fall 2023 semester.
- The student must provide or consent to their employer providing verification of their status as a current full-time federal employee.
- The student must be employed by a federal agency on the first day of class of the applicable semester.
- The discount is not retroactive. If an employee becomes employed full-time after the start of the semester, the discount will be effective with the start of the subsequent semester.
- If a student has a break in enrollment, program eligibility and employment status will need to be re-verified by Penn College prior to the student’s return.
- Any student enrolled in this discount program must maintain their full-time status as an employee of a federal agency for the entirety of their enrollment in the Emergency Management & Homeland Security (EDH) online program to receive the discount.
- If a student’s full-time employment with their federal employer terminates, eligibility terminates for the semesters following termination of employment.
- A student enrolled in this discount program must provide verification of employment or consent to Penn College obtaining verification, which will be required at the beginning of each academic year.
- Any student enrolled in this discount program must be in good financial standing with Penn College throughout participation in the program.
- If a student must repeat a course for any reason, the discount will apply to the repeated course.