Congratulations, Youth Leadership Graduate!
In recognition of your participation and completion of this program, Pennsylvania College of Technology would like to award you with a Penn College Youth Leadership annual scholarship to continue your education at Penn College. You have shown yourself to be a conscientious student, a dedicated community member, and leader among your peers. In order to receive this scholarship, read the Terms and Conditions and submit the form.
Terms & Conditions
- Confirmation Deadline: June 1 of your senior year of high school. A Penn College Application for Admissions must also be submitted by this date.
- You must have attended and completed the Penn College Youth Leadership program.
- $2,000 annual scholarship (renewable for up to four years for a bachelor-degree student and two years for an associate-degree student).
- You must enroll as a full-time student at Penn College in the fall semester immediately following your graduation from high school.
- One half of the award will be credited to your fall semester's tuition account. To receive the second half of the award (for your second semester), you must remain in good academic standing with the College. Scholarships will be renewable so long as your grade-point average meets the standards set by the College (3.0 or above), and you remain a full-time student.
- You can only receive one scholarship award from Penn College in the Youth Leadership scholarship program.
- You must file your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). This scholarship will be counted as "Last Money In" for financial aid purposes.
- Penn College employee dependents are not eligible for this award.