To prepare students for entry-level management positions in the construction industry.
Program Goals/Student Outcomes
- successfully apply business and management skills in positions within the construction industry.
- apply technical skills and knowledge in mathematics, science, construction, and technology in support of planning, analyzing, and solving construction problems.
- use industry resources including associations and organizations, professional publications, and governmental data to analyze, evaluate, and apply current trends within the industry.
- practice informed decision-making in personal and professional endeavors.
- manage a quality construction project from start to completion while maintaining budget, schedule, and safety requirements.
- analyze, evaluate, and select computer applications for the purpose of efficient and effective project management.
- apply professional and ethical standards of behavior in dealing with all stakeholders in the construction process.