The purpose of the Part-time Job Fair is to connect currently enrolled students seeking part-time employment with both on and off-campus employers looking to hire quality applicants. Employers looking to recruit for part-time positions, as well as other opportunities such as internships, volunteer and full-time seasonal may also be highlighted. Work experience gained during college is a valuable supplement to the classroom, and can provide students with important lessons in professionalism, leadership, and responsibility. These experiences help students build their skill base, their knowledge and their resume while employers gain the benefit of qualified employees.
Some information for students
Our Part-time Job Fairs are a great way to meet employers and gain resume-building experience.
- Employers are NOT just from the local area. They are from all over, and are recruiting for part-time, internships, seasonal, and volunteer opportunities.
- Employers ARE looking for students interested in working in their field as well as non-major specific opportunities.
- Research the Employer Directory to find out which companies are attending
- We recommend that you bring copies of your resume to the event
- Bring your class schedule for the semester
- Develop a 30-second summary of your professional skills, experience, and interests
- Obtain company information and business cards of the organizations that interest you
- We recommend that you bring copies of your resume and business cards to the event.
Although the Fair is scheduled to run until 5 p.m., we strongly recommend that you plan to arrive before 4:30 p.m.
For additional information regarding the Part-time Job Fair, contact email@example.com or call 570-327-4502.
Part-time Job Fair Participants
Employer Directory Archive
Find out who came to the Part-time Job Fairs and make contact with them about jobs & internships!