Located at the northeast side of the campus, The Village at Penn College is adjacent to the Klump Academic Center and Williamsport's historical district. The complex is designed to reflect the Victorian-style architecture of the surrounding neighborhood within a gated community.
The Village at Penn College is a 13-building residential complex.
- Two bedrooms, each accommodating two students and furnished with twin beds, desks and chairs, five-drawer dressers, and wardrobes
- Living/study area with sofa, coffee table, television table, upholstered armchairs, and dining table with chairs
- Kitchen alcove with full-sized refrigerator, sink, microwave, and plenty of cabinet space
- Large, private bathroom with shower, large mirrored vanity, and tiled floors
- Private outside entrances to individual units
- All utilities, cable TV service, and connection to the College computer network included
- Laundry machines on-site (cost to operate the machines included in the housing cost)
- Air conditioning
- 4 person/2 bedroom - 1,050 sq. ft.