Maintaining its practice of sharing the outcomes of the annual goals, the following accomplishments were presented to the President as part of QTA's Annual Assessment Report.
- Successfully completed its work on the Middle States self-study: drafted three chapters; assembled related appendices and exhibits; participated in all related activities.
- Assisted the ARP office with professional development by identifying presenters for the nine workshops and the Summer Teaching Institute; added sessions to the Assessment Institute.
- Added two Best Practices to the website.
- Completed the assessment of the Plan and Process Handbook; revised and created the short version, Manual for field testing in 2012-13.
- Reviewed and heard reports from three committee members directly involved regarding the critical thinking assessment results; began work on follow-up activities.