Here you can find general institutional information about Penn College’s enrollments, retention and graduation rates, tuition and fees, campus security statistics, employees, athletics, accreditations, etc.
For a quick overview of Penn College’s current facts and figures, please refer to the Fast Facts page.
Student Consumer Information
For more detailed information, please visit Penn College’s Student Consumer Information page. This page was created to meet the institution’s obligation to disclose information as required under the Higher Education Act of 1965 (as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008).
As required by Student Consumer Information guidelines, info about Penn College graduates is available here:
- Overall placement in employment
- Major-specific job placement rates
- Types of graduate and professional education in which Penn College’s graduates enroll
Gainful Employment Program Disclosures: Undergraduate Certificates
- Applied Innovation Leadership
- Automotive Mechanics Technician
- Aviation Maintenance Technician
- Collision Repair Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technician
- Electrical Occupations
- Health Care Paralegal Studies
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Machinist Tool
- Paramedic Technician
- Residential Builder
Find suggestions for peer institutions using the Penn College Peer Institution Finder.
More information about Penn College is available at the U.S. Department of Education’s College Navigator.