Skip to main content
- Academic Affairs
- Provides a holistic educational experience, from pre-enrollment through graduation and beyond, focusing on preparing our students to be responsible, productive leaders in society.
- Academic Success Center
- Works as a cohesive unit in partnership with the College community to assist students in becoming active, responsible, and successful learners.
- Academic Services
- Provides support and direction for students as they make academic decisions.
- Career Services
- Assists students in their successful transition from college to career, providing job search and job keeping skills, tools, advice, and programs to enhance students’ personal and professional growth.
- Counseling Services
- Assists students in making appropriate career choices, developing plans to achieve their goals, and cultivating their emotional and mental well being.
- Disability Services
- Provides students with disabilities the support and accommodations they need to take advantage of the academic opportunities at Penn College.
- Plans and oversees registration and scheduling activities, maintains academic records, prepares and distributes transcripts, and verifies completion of graduation requirements.
- Tutoring Center
- Provides students with educational support from student and professional tutors in English, mathematics, and a variety of other subject areas.
- College Catalog
- Lists all academic majors offered by the College, degree requirements, and course descriptions.
- Alternative Credit
- Information relating to earning academic credit through means other than traditional course completion. Examples include credit by exam, work/life experience, and advanced placement.
- Online source for College news and information.
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Standards of conduct, regulations, statutes, and College policies for which students are responsible.
- Transfer to Penn College
- Information relating to the guidelines and processes for students wishing to transfer credits earned at another institution.
- Project Success
- Free, 13-hour study skills program offered by Academic Success Center.
Pennsylvania College of Technology is a special mission affiliate of The Pennsylvania State University