Strategic Goals & Initiatives
Growth through Access
- Align institutional offerings to include stackable pathways such as badging and micro-credentials that can lead to degree completion.
- Explore new methods of instruction and delivery to include alternate schedules/formats with the goal of engaging individuals who are unable to participate in our current offerings.
- Develop a campus community committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion by all for all.
- Increase enrollment across a variety of populations through impactful marketing and engagement opportunities.
- Pursue additional sources of financial support for students to increase access.
Continuous Improvement through Innovation
- Modernize and transform information systems to improve the user experience and leverage next generation technologies
- Modernize business practices, policies, and procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Cultivate relationships with new and existing industry partners, demonstrating the value of those relationships and the associated mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Pursue innovative funding and investment opportunities.
Excellence through Distinction
- Enhance College and academic programs through continued development of capital infrastructure and equipment in alignment with industry standards.
- Implement use of emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and simulation to enhance our capabilities.
- Improve the employee experience through innovative recruitment, development, and engagement initiatives.
- Improve the student experience through engagement, wellness, and support services to increase retention and build affinity.
- Identify and build strategic relationships to row awareness of the College’s offerings with K-12 partners.