Penn College Welcomes New Employees
- Anna J. Cooper, full-time Marketing and Communications Specialist, School of Business & Hospitality; beginning Oct. 5
- Lynn Sisino, full-time temporary Pastry Chef, School of Business & Hospitality; effective Oct. 5
- Zachary R. Althouse, transfer from substitute Dining Services Worker I to regular part-time Dining Services Worker I, beginning Oct. 5
- Lucina M. Lyon, transfer from regular part-time Laundry and Dishroom Helper to full-time temporary Dishroom/Kitchen Helper/Laundry Person, School of Business & Hospitality; starting Oct. 6
- Zachary R. Watkins, full-time temporary third-shift Custodian, General Services; effective Oct. 6
- Robert C. Ogden, full-time temporary third-shift Custodian, General Services; effective Oct. 4
Only new college hires and employees transferring from one internal position to another in certain situations are reported.