Penn College Welcomes New Employees
Faculty & Staff
PCToday continues its regular feature: welcoming new full-time and regular part-time Pennsylvania College of Technology employees, as reported by the Human Resources Office.
- Carly L. Hanford, full-time Science Laboratory Technician, School of Sciences, Humanities & Visual Communications; effective Aug. 24
- Sarah Remillard, full-time Admissions Representative, beginning Aug. 24
- Anthony Walczak and Alex L. Winder, regular part-time Dining Services Workers III; starting Aug. 24
- Angie Umstead, regular part-time Dining Services Worker II; effective Aug 28
- Susan Hagemeyer, regular part-time Dining Services Worker I, beginning Aug. 20
- Heather R. Brungard and Dorian S. Wright, regular part-time Custodians, Residence Halls (Dauphin), General Services; beginning Aug. 16
Only new college hires and employees transferring from one internal position to another in certain situations are reported.