Penn College Welcomes New Employees
Faculty & Staff
PCToday continues its regular feature: welcoming new full-time and regular part-time Pennsylvania College of Technology employees, as reported by the Human Resources Office.
- Valerie A. Myers, transfer from part-time Faculty, Nursing/Practical Nursing, to full-time Clinical Director, Nursing, School of Health Sciences; beginning Aug. 10
- Allan M. Meck, Electronics Service Specialist, School of Industrial, Computing & Engineering Technologies; starting Aug. 10
- Davayah Jacobs, Lacynda Martinez, Tiana Moore and Tiffany Stutzman, regular part-time Dining Services Workers III, beginning Aug.
- Judy Carothers, Terri L. Ryan and Stephanie Updegraff, regular part-time Dining Services Worker II, starting Aug. 10
- Amanda Knowlden, Barbara Kohler, Alterique Logan and Lori Tait, regular part-time Dining Services Workers I, beginning Aug. 10
- Tiffany L. Streck, transfer from casual part-time/substitute Custodian to regular part-time Dining Services Worker I, beginning Aug. 10
- Sharon A. Berger, transfer from casual part-time to regular part-time Registered Dietitian, Dining Services; effective Aug. 12
- Alex H. Russell, transfer from substitute to regular part-time Dining Services Worker I, beginning Aug. 12
- Brian J. Schurr, Counselor II, Counseling Services; effective Aug. 13
- Samantha M. Weaver, transfer from part-time Faculty, Nursing/Practical Nursing, to full-time Learning Laboratory Coordinator, Nursing Education, School of Health Sciences; beginning Aug. 13
Only new college hires and employees transferring from one internal position to another in certain situations are reported.