Call for Artists
Solo ExhibitionS 2022-23
The Gallery at Penn College seeks artists for solo exhibitions for 2022-23. Deadline August 1, 2021.
Two-person or group proposals are also welcome.
All entries are juried and selected through a blind selection process by our gallery committee, comprised of dedicated faculty, staff, K-12 art educators, and artists from the community.
- 10-15 digital images of work
- Image list with dimensions and medium
- Artist statement
- Location: Williamsport, Pennsylvania; campus of Pennsylvania College of Technology.
- Provided: housing, meals, solo exhibition honorarium, and shipping and travel stipend.
- Workshops: Artists interested in offering workshops may email proposal to gallery.
- Reception: artists will offer a gallery talk during a public reception
- The Gallery is 3,000 square feet. Linear wall space can range from 82 - 250 running feet. Ceiling height is 11' 4". Floor plan
- Artists must have enough work for a solo exhibition, unless applying for a two-person show.
- Promotional support includes annual gallery catalog, postcards, press releases, and web/social media.
Deadline: August 1, 2021 for the 2022-23 season.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-320-2445