Call for Artists
Solo ExhibitionS 2021-22
The Gallery at Penn College seeks artists for solo exhibitions for 2021-22. Deadline August 1, 2020.
All entries are juried and selected through a blind selection process by our gallery committee, comprised of dedicated faculty, staff, K-12 art educators, and artists from the community.
- 10-15 digital images of work
- Image list with dimensions and medium
- Artist statement
Gallery & Solo Exhibit:
- Location: Williamsport, Pennsylvania; campus of Pennsylvania College of Technology.
- Provided: housing, meals, solo exhibition honorarium, and shipping and travel stipend. Lodging is provided in a Penn College owned bed and breakfast-like facility, or, if not available, a local hotel.
- Workshops: Artists interested in offering workshops should include information in application packet.
- Reception: artists will offer a gallery talk during a public reception
- The Gallery is 3,000 square feet. Linear wall space can range from 82 - 250 running feet. Ceiling height is 11' 4". Floor plan
- Artists must have enough work for a solo exhibition.
- Promotional support includes annual gallery catalog, postcards, press releases, and web/social media.
Deadline: August 1, 2020 for the 2021-22 season.
email@example.com or 570-320-2445