Disability Services presents a workshop during the College's Welcome Weekend at the beginning of each semester. While this one-hour session is optional to students with disabilities, all freshmen students with disabilities are encouraged to attend.
- Differences between high school and college in relation to disability issues
- Function of Disability Services
- Accommodation requests and procedures
- Discussion of adaptive equipment
- Assistive technology
- Other support programs offered to all students, such as: Tutoring Center, Project Success, counseling (career, academic, and personal)