Penn College at Wellsboro serves Northern Tier business and industry training needs, as well as personal and professional development. The campus, instituted by the College in 1983, is located in scenic North Central Pennsylvania in the Wellsboro Area School District Administrative Building.
Customized courses are available to business and industry for training on requested topics such as: supervisory training, conflict resolution & prevention, team building, diversity in the workplace, project management, successful meetings, and Microsoft® computer classes. Longer-term training is available in medical assisting, practical nursing, and nursing assistant.
Upcoming Courses & Training
- Front Line Supervisor III: Teamwork and Cooperation (3/12/2020)
- Excel: Level I (3/18/2020)
- Excel: Level II (3/25/2020)
- Excel: Level I (4/21/2020)
- Fostering Diversity and Inclusion in the Multicultural Workplace (4/21/2020)
- PowerPoint: Level I (4/24/2020)
- Excel: Level II (4/28/2020)
Penn College at Wellsboro News
Penn College to offer EMT course at four regional locations
Nursing information session to be held July 25 in Wellsboro
Practical nursing information session to be held in Wellsboro
Penn College dedicates Wellsboro instructional facility
LPN information session set for March 28 in Wellsboro