Penn College at Wellsboro
Extending the mission of Penn College to deliver professional and personal skills development to companies and residents of the Northern Tier.
- Penn College at Wellsboro
- 22 Walnut Street, Wellsboro, PA
Penn College at Wellsboro serves Northern Tier business and industry training needs, as well as personal and professional development. The campus, instituted by the College in 1983, is located in scenic North Central Pennsylvania in the Wellsboro Area.
Customized courses are available to business and industry for training on requested topics such as: healthcare, supervisory training, conflict resolution & prevention, team building, diversity in the workplace, project management, successful meetings, and Microsoft® computer classes. Longer-term training is available in medical assisting, practical nursing, emergency medical services, and apprenticeships.
Practical Nursing (LPN) Program
- Become a PA licensed practical nurse
- Over 1,536 hours of instruction
- Full- and part-time classes available
Medical Assistant Program
- Prepare for a new career in the health services industry
- 800 hours of instruction
- Additional certifications available upon program completion