Request a Transcript
If you attended Pennsylvania College of Technology, transcript requests are fulfilled by Credentials Solutions LLC who has been appointed as the designated agent for processing and sending all official transcripts. Printed transcripts with delivery by the US postal service are available for a fee of $6.00. Electronic delivery is available for a fee of $5.00.
Did you graduate before 1982?
If you attended Williamsport Technical Institute or Williamsport Area Community College prior to 1982, complete the Transcript Request Form (PDF) and fax, mail, or deliver it to the Registrar’s Office.
Duplicate diplomas are issued by the Registrar’s Office. Contact the Registrar’s Office with any additional questions.
Follow these easy steps to submit your license plate application:
- Complete the Application for Specialty Registration Plate .
- Write a check for $40, payable to Penn College Foundation. ($6 from every purchase goes to scholarships in support of the Tomorrow is in the Making: Legacy Campaign at Penn College) Please note: If you would like a personalized plate you will need to pay an additional $112.
- Enclose your check with the application and mail to:
Alumni Relations, DIF 62
Pennsylvania College of Technology
One College Avenue
Williamsport, PA 17701
Sample License Plate
Graduate school seminars
Are you in the dark about graduate school? Let us enlighten you!
The seminar provides students basic graduate school information including:
- fundamental requirements on GPA
- the need for testing such as the GRE, GMAT, LSAT, etc.
- application timing
- academic preparation
Resources provided during the seminar include information in the library, Internet sites, and counseling opportunities. Call the Career Services Office at 570-327-4502 to schedule your individual appointment!
Penn College offers a wide variety of bachelor-degree options, including online degrees for those of you who already have an associate’s degree. Find the bachelor’s degree that’s right for you.
Workforce Development at Penn College customizes and delivers innovative, cost-effective, professional development and training for industrial, business, computer, plastics, healthcare, and energy sectors.