Welcome back. As a returning student, there are a few things you’ll need to do to ensure you continue receiving your benefits.
- Review and adjust your Penn College Financial Aid Authorization (FAA) each year.
- Submit the following forms by their respective due dates:
- All Students: Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- PA National Guard: Education Assistance Program (EAP)
- PA National Guard: Federal Tuition Assistance (FTA)
- Army Reserves: Federal Tuition Assistance (FTA)
- Submit a Penn College Scholarship Application each year you’re enrolled. In addition to general scholarships, some Penn College scholarships are specifically for veterans or active military.
- Many non-Penn College scholarships are available to veterans/military. Each has its own deadline and submission criteria.
- See the VA Benefits for Students New to Penn College page for more information.
Military Credits / Prior Learning Assessment
If you’ve completed advanced courses or educational experiences, military basic training, ROTC fitness training, or wish to transfer credits from another college, ensure that your official transcripts are forwarded to Penn College's Admissions Office for evaluation toward your degree. See the VA Benefits for Students New to Penn College page for information.
Questions? We’re here to help. Feel free to reach out and we’ll point you in the right direction.