Welcome back. As a returning student, there are a few things you’ll need to do to ensure you continue receiving your benefits.

Financial Aid 

Military Credits / Prior Learning Assessment

If you’ve completed advanced courses or educational experiences, military basic training, ROTC fitness training, or wish to transfer credits from another college, ensure that your official transcripts are forwarded to Penn College's Admissions Office for evaluation toward your degree. See the VA Benefits for Students New to Penn College page for information.

Questions? We’re here to help. Feel free to reach out and we’ll point you in the right direction.