The School of Engineering Technologies is committed to providing a student-centered learning environment that focuses on the application of hands-on technical skills and an appreciation for lifelong learning. This approach, along with our state-of-the-art facilities, will prepare our students to have a positive impact within industry and their community. Our graduates are ready to enter the workforce with a degree that works.
- Provide excellence in instruction and appropriate educational opportunities (both on and off campus) for students and faculty
- Support and encourage professional development for faculty and staff
- Provide extensive hands-on application of the technologies, efficiently utilizing personnel, materials, and space
- Emphasizing industry collaboration to maintain and enhance program currency and relevance
- Provide student-learning opportunities to develop skills and attitudes for succeeding in the workplace