Beyond its standard activities, the following annual goals will direct the work of the committee:
- Recommend strategies for strengthening the outcomes assessment measures of the current core curriculum.
- Monitor the implementation, review results and provide recommendations of current core curriculum assessment activities.
- Provide guidance to the Core Review Committee as they continue the work to develop the new core goals, curriculum and associated assessment tools.
- Support the work of the PRR Committee as they continue the preparation of the PRR due in 2017.
- Initiate steps towards development of a “document roadmap” to meet future requirements of MSCHE.
- Continue to offer assessment related professional development for internal stakeholders.
- Increase the number of applicants for the President’s Award for Outstanding Assessment of Student Learning.