2019 Tentative Date
Thursday, October 17
9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Registration is not yet open.
Secondary schools will be able to register in September.
Construction Career Day & Industry Showcase
PA Build My Future gives students the opportunity to have a day to work in the construction and design industry through an interactive showcase.
Learning activities will allow students to learn about the breadth of occupations in the construction and design industry from skilled trades to management. Industry will provide hands-on activities to introduce students to the following career fields:
- Civil Engineering & Surveying
- Construction/Project Management: Residential & Commercial
- Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning
- Building Trades (Carpentry, Masonry, & Concrete)
- Heavy Construction Equipment
- Building Automation
2018 Industry Sponsors
- Wagman, Inc.
- Carlisle Construction Materials
- West Branch Builders Association
- Toll Brothers
- Thermal Product Solutions
- Lehigh Cement Company
- Pennsylvania Builders Association
- PulteGroup, Inc.
- Construction Specialties, Inc.
Penn College encourages qualified persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact Disability Services at 570-326-3761, ext. 7803, or TTY: 570-321-5528, in advance of your participation or visit.