The QTA Committee had a productive year, making significant progress with respect to its charges and its annual goals. The list below highlights the committee's major accomplishments in 2007/08.
- Offered 11 professional development sessions for faculty and staff.
- Presented workshops at conferences and visited another campus as a benchmarking activity.
- Utilized the QTA website to share survey results, committee goals, models for assessment, and other assessment-related resources with the campus community.
- Created assessment templates for College-wide use.
- Reviewed and responded to the Council of Deans' revised program review template.
- Followed through on Middle State's Periodic Review Report recommendations relating to assessment:
- Built in an assessment mechanism for all activities.
- Made assessment a formal piece of new faculty orientation.
- Reviewed current surveys developed by the Office of Strategic Planning and Research; next phase includes gaining input from those departments that use the resulting data.