Penn College NOW
Penn College NOW is a program that allows high school students to earn Penn College credits through dual enrollment.
Penn College NOW classes are taught by approved high school teachers at the student's home high school or career and technology center.
Beginning Fall 2014, the tuition for Penn College NOW is free.
Resources and Downloads
- 2014-2015 Penn College NOW Course Descriptions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Handbook
- Sample Math Placement Test
- Sample Reading Placement Test
National Alliance of Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships
The following secondary schools are partners in Penn College NOW. For more information about the offerings available at any given school, please click on the link for your school.
- Biglerville High School
- Central Pennsylvania Institute of Science and Technology
- Clearfield County Career & Technology Center
- Columbia-Montour Area Vocational-Technical School
- Cumberland Perry Area Vocational School
- Hughesville High School
- Jersey Shore Area High School
- Keystone Central Career & Technology Center
- Liberty High School
- Loyalsock Township High School
- Lycoming Career & Technology Center
- Mansfield High School
- Millville High School
- Milton High School
- Monroe Career & Technical Institute
- Montgomery Area High School
- Montoursville Area High School
- Northern Tier Career Center
- Northumberland County AVTS
- Seneca Highlands Career & Technology Center
- State College Area High School
- Sullivan County High School
- SUN Area Technical Institute
- Warren County Career Center
- Warrior Run High School
- Williamsport Area High School
Penn College NOW is partially funded by the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Improvement Act of 2006 (Public Law 109-270) through the Pennsylvania Department of Education, by the generous support of Pennsylvania companies through the Educational Improvement Tax Credit program managed by the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development and by Pennsylvania College of Technology.