Williamsport Technical Institute • Williamsport Area Community College • Pennsylvania College of Technology
- The Penn College Fund – annual campaign to raise both unrestricted and donor directed support
- Scholarships – endowed scholarships, annual award scholarships, limited duration scholarships
- Planned Gifts – wills, gift annuity agreements, life insurance, IRA's, and retirement plans
- Gifts of equipment and technology – partnerships are integral to providing our students with the latest technology
- Volunteer your time and talent – we are always looking for alumns -- and non-alums -- to speak to students
degrees that work.
Thomas Leitzel, '76, business administration
Thomas Leitzel graduated from Penn College's predecessor institution, Williamsport Area Community College, in 1976 with a degree in business administration. He later joined the WACC administration and served as assistant director and evening and weekend coordinator in the College's Business & Computer Technologies division. On July 1, Leitzel will assume his duties as president of South Florida State College.
2006 (legal assistant-paralegal studies),
is a Assistant City Attorney at City of Port St. Lucie.
Submitted on 6/14/2013 2:45:02 PM