Workforce Development & Continuing Education
Teacher Development Center
Vocational, academic and substitute teachers * Guidance counselors
School administrators * Tech Prep/School to Work coordinators
- Help your students meet world-class standards and address modern challenges in education.
- Credit and noncredit courses - including customized classes - are available.
- Share knowledge and skills immediately applicable in the classroom.
- Instructors are trained, tested educators, who are knowledgeable and skilled in their respective fields.
- Classes are held at Penn College unless otherwise noted. Classes may be provided on-site at your location.
Current Course Offerings
Courses may be customized to meet your company's needs. Contact WDCE for more information.
Potential Course Offerings
For more information and to be notified the next time a course is offered, select a course title.
The TDC also assists school districts in:
- Conducting community and labor market needs assessments
- Assessing teacher professional development needs
- Developing customized courses
- Facilitating strategic planning processes
- Providing National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) testing
TDC is a consortium of providers with a mission to provide substantive, relevant experiences and services for professional educators or administrators seeking to stay on the cutting edge of new technology, optimize teaching methods, and master support skills.